Breaking Barriers is a one-day event that brings together professionals and educators in two different settings. There are presentations that you can attend throughout the day. Then, there are booths set up that you can just walk around and talk to people/companies and ask questions about their services.
Listed below are the people that will be offering presentations this year. We will also have a lot of vendors. Vendors include local colleges, special schools, therapists, camps, government agencies, and educational products.
- Pediatrician, Dr. Ferguson,
- LSSP Dr. Eskridge,
- Audiologist Dr. Max McCarthy,
- Dr.Tina Casoglos, OTD, Ability and Beyond
- National ARD Advocate Louis Geigerman,
- Parent Extraordinaire Gayle Yess Fisher,
- Counselor Amy Denker Wine,
- PATH Project Gail Wright,
- Partnering Animals With Success Lesley Haines… Zentz,
- Dr. Natalie Montfort PhD, Westview
- Ana Esparza TEAM Project,
- Dr. Anne Ginnett lifePATH Lone Star,
- Andrew Hardwick Social Security Administration Public Affairs Specialist, Cynthia Singleton Advocate Well,
- Scott Nipper BCBA, The Monarch School and Institute,
- Keynote Speakers Kristin Kittrell Tassin and her wonderful daughter!
You can register for this event here – http://www.llrlearning.com/
*This is not a Journeys sponsored event.*